Your hair structure is a combination of a complex natural protein called keratin and moisture. In normal healthy hair, keratin accounts for approximately 90% of the structure and moisture the remaining 10%.Keratin is principally responsible for the hair’s strength and resistance to general wear, while moisture is mostly responsible for its elasticity, flexibility, softness and manageability.
Unfortunately straighteners, colors, perms, blow drying, sun damage, pollution, pool chemicals and even everyday wear and tear like brushing can damage your hair’s keratin and moisture levels. How do you know your hair is damaged? Well your hair will feel and look coarse, oily and dull. If we look at our hair through a microscope you would see cracks, splits and craters in your hair strands.
Keratin treatments can eliminate up to 95% of frizzy hair while making it dramatically more manageable. This revolutionary hair smoothing system allows Rapunzel’s hair stylists to infuse keratin molecules deep within the hair’s cuticle, repairing damaged hair and reducing split ends. Keratin is a natural protein already contained in your hair. By adding this protein in the form of a hair straightener, your hair is enhanced by the protein’s restorative properties. The end result of this keratin treatment is hair that is unbelievably soft, shiny and smooth.
- Keratin Treatmentfrom $330.00
- Temporary Keratin$83.00
Temporary Keratin Treatment
We recommend adding a conditioning treatment to any of our hair services. Our conditioning treatments are designed to help preserve the health of your hair, reduce frizz and split ends, and help maintain the salon look in between visits to Rapunzel’s.
Ask your stylists about our conditioning treatments and which one they would recommend for your hair style and type.
Hair Consultation Policy
As part of to focus to deliver world class services, Rapunzel’s Salon and Spa provides complimentary hair consultations for all Hair Styling, Coloring and Keratin Services. You can always feel free to make an appointment to meet with one of our highly trained Stylist to discuss your hair and any question regarding your specific hair needs. Client’s that have not had Color or Keratin services with a member of our staff with in 12 months are required to have a complimentary consultation with a member of our Stylist Team before booking these services. This is to assure that we are able to meet your desired results and at a high level of satisfaction. You may call our Front Desk staff or submit an online request to schedule your complimentary consultation at any time.
Recent Articles & Videos
Tuesday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Friday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am – 6:00pm